Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm in bed again, but this time with a heated mattress pad that my wonderful parents surprised me with. Starting to feel pretty nervous about my trip. I've read countless 'solo female traveller' articles and mainly I think I just need to be aware and smart... a lot of women do it and I know I will meet friends.

This whole blog thing is still feeling new, of course. I need to remind myself to not use it as a super personal journal... you guys do not want to read my personal journal.

Just thought I'd share my fears of late. I worry that they'll only increase - until I'm on European soil and making friends.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea Leah.....I'll be looking forward to following your journey. You are going to wonderfully.
    You are right, there are so many young adults like yourself that travel solo and meet so many new mates along the way. By the way, have you spruced up on your European "Slang?" hehe.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!
    you are going to have the most amazing time!
    love you

    ReplyDelete